How long have you and your significant other been together?
Married- Almost 19 wonderful years
Dating/Hanging Out-3 years
Who eats more?
I do. I eat at least five times a day to Stewarts three.
Who said "I love you" first?
I can't remember, I think I thought it first.
Who is taller?
Stewart
Who sings better?
Stewart, he makes me melt whenever he sings.
Who is smarter?
Stewart is in most areas.
Who does the laundry?
I do.
Who does the dishes?
I do usually, but Stew will do them at least once and sometimes twice a week whenever I don't feel like it.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Stew
Who pays the bills?
We both do.
Who mows the lawn?
The slaves, (kids)
Who cooks dinner?
I do.
Who drives when you are together?
Stewart, unless he needs to eat.
Who is more stubborn?
It's a toss up.
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?
I am because I usaully am in the wrong.
Whose parents do you see the most?
It depends who comes to see us.
Who kissed who first?
Stewart forgets this part of our dating, but he would not let me out of the car until I kissed him.
Who proposed?
Stewart
Who is more sensitive?
We both have our areas that we are quite sensitive in, Stew-whenever he hears a really good song or his kids do a really good job on their talents, and I cry whenever anyone else cries. Usually once a day.
Who has more siblings?
I have one more that Stew.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I see you figured it out! Way to go.
SO that is how Stewart got you....he locked you in his car so he could get some lovin!! lol I need some kids to mow our lawn....its hasn't been mowed in months!!! I went private so send me your e-mail at k8tdal8dy@yahoo.com & I'll send you an invite!
Stewart is such a great guy! I can't believe he helps with the dishes at least 2 nights a week. I need to let Scott read this! LOL! I still remember your wedding!! It was so beautiful!!
Hey aunt Julie! This is Mary.. I want to invite you to my blog, so I need your email address at marycjhan@gamil.com. Also, I would like you to take a look at my other blog at www.giveaword.blogspot.com and let me know what you think.
Julie!! Yeah- it's so nice to hear from you. Hollie talks about you and your family all the time. In fact I heard all about your garden the other day. I'm glad the trifle worked. I love keeping up with old friends and cousins!! I hope the BBQ salad was delish too. Anything that makes you think summer might be coming should do the trick. And by the way.... cute family!! I can only imagine how talented your kids must be. A singing ma and pa only leads to beautiful singing children. I still remember one of your sisters singing at grandma and grandpa William's funeral. You guys have beautiful voices. I can't wait to see you and Jenny the next time we come to Boise!!!
Post a Comment